Perfect Place, Perfect Time

Well, i was home alone one night just watching tv when my boyfriend of 13 months called me up asking if he could come over and chill for a little while. His name is Dan and he was s old. At that time we never had slept together but fooled around a couple times. When he came over we popped in a movie and cuddled on the couch and watched a little bit of it. About ten minutes through he leaned over and kissed me on the check and told me that he loved me. I told him i did to and we started to kiss for a couple minutes until he pulled back. He pulled a little box out of his pocket and said " i know were too young to get married yet but i'm so sure that you are the one that i want to live my life with" and he took out a promise ring and placed it on my hand. I just wanted to melt into him right then and there. I leaned over and kissed him deep when he lifted me up and carried me to my room and stood me up by my bed. he looked into my eyes and kissed me again. everything was going so slow and perfect. he took off my shirt and started to rub my breast. i couldn't help but to moan. it felt so good. i slowly pulled his shirt over his head too. Kissing the whole time we somehow got each other undress. Breaking away from me he went over to his bag and got out a condom, came over and held my hands and said, "i don't want to do anything that you don't want to do". "I want you" was all i managed to say before we were on my bed making out. Totally forgeting about foreplay i felt him start to push into me. At first it felt alright, but as he got into me a little further, it started to hurt so bad. He pushed in slowly and by the time he was all the way in i had tears running down my face from pain. He gently kissed away every tear and told me that it will be alright and if i wanted to stop just to say so. The first couple times he came back inside me it hurt but then it started to feel really good. I started to moan and move along with him. I opened my eyes and seen him looking at me and we stared at each other for about 5 minutes before saying anything just going with the flow. He smiled his sweet smile when i started to feel a tingling feeling inside of me. We ended up coming at the same time. After we were done he pulled out and held me in my arms and whispered sweet things to me. After a while we both fell asleep in each others arms. We are still together today, and are still planning on getting married. Not for about s of course.