Brian

There was a girl in two of my classes named Jessica. She of the hotter girls in 9th grade. We used to joke around and eat lumch together but were not going out or anything. One day she was joking that I should come over to her house after school and said for what. She said I would find out. So I went to her house and she said that she wanted to make out with me and that she had always liked me. Now I had fingered two girls before and had one hand job before this. We started making out on her couch and she had taken off her sweatshirt and I was rubbing her tits. She said lets go up to her room and we got on to her bed. We started dry humping and it was way too much for me so I pulled down my pants and boxers and she was like ohhhh. I asked if she was going to take off hers and I thought we were just going to finger and me get a hand job. She stood up and pulled down her jeans and panties and got back on the bed. I had never seen a girl totally naked before. I was totally hard and she started rubbing my dick. When she was doing that I started fingering her and kissing her. We were both very hot and I said do you want to fuck now. She said yes if you are careful so she laid back on the bed on her back and I laid on top of her and she spread her legs open. I had never seen a pussy like that. I got it in some and let it sit there and then she started moving her butt and I started pumping. It was unbelievable and I couldnt believe how wet and hot her pussy was. I was in heaven and she was kissing my neck and moaning. Then she was saying if you have to cum please dont do it in me so I said ok and we kept fucking until I could feel it coming. I pulled my dick out and I cummed all over her stomach. It even squirted up on her tits. Then we laid next to each other and kissed and I kept fingering her until she tensed up and started moving her ass so fast and said god i love this and thats when I knew she had cummed too. So we had out little secret for a few months and we fucked many times with a condom until she got this new boy friend.